P_save_oauth2_token into vault issues

vickir...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2015, 3:44:40 AM6/5/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Have a very small process that does:

${P_save_oauth2_token('vickispreadsheet',token)}

The console shows a perfect run. The output token array looks perfect with the "refresh_token", "client_id" and "client_secret" with appropriate values.

I go to "My Settings" ... "Oauth2 Services" and there is absolutely NOTHING. I refreshed. Nothing. Any ideas please.
Message has been deleted

Sweta Suman

Jun 6, 2015, 3:50:40 AM6/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Vicki,

I am not able to reproduce it. Could you please refer screenshot for sample implementation of how token is saved into the current user OAuth service token vault by calling the P_save_oauth2_token() method ?

Let me know if you are still not able to see the services in OAuth2 Services Tab of My Settings.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
screenshot1.png
screenshot2.png

Victoria Redwood

Jun 8, 2015, 8:37:10 PM6/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Sorry I am late responding but we had a holiday yesterday (Monday Australian time) and I was away.  My output variables screen is pretty much exactly as you had and I have embedded it in this email.  Maybe it is because I am including the Client ID and the Client Secret in the token, not just the REFRESH_token!!!!  Is that wrong?

Inline image 2

Inline image 3

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Regards,

Vicki
0417 399 205

Sweta Suman

Jun 11, 2015, 4:26:32 AM6/11/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Vicki,

It's because you have not stored access_token which must be contained in P_save_oauth2_token()method.

In general, Oauth2 requires access token for authentication so it should be stored anyways. Refresh token is used to renew access token after it has expired.There is also a project vault to store project related client key, secret which is not maintained for each user, but for overall project.

Hope this helps you.

Victoria Redwood

Jun 11, 2015, 4:31:25 AM6/11/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Thanks Sweta.  We are only interested in the refresh token to get a new access token especially after manual tasks but I will store access token in the vault if the vault demands.  Please close the support request and i will work out what to do with the client id and secret. I find putting them in preferences and marking them secure in input and output variables still makes them visible in process reports.  Very annoying.