Linking Processes in a project

ani.anit...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2013, 1:01:35 PM9/12/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Is it possible to link one process to another process in the project ?
If it possible how can it be done ?

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 12, 2013, 1:09:35 PM9/12/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Ani,

In order to use an existing resource within another project, you need to include the project containing the resource into the main project.
Then you'll add a task within the main process having as a type 'sub-process'. This is were the link between the 2 processes is defined.

Regards,

Sabine

ani.anit...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2013, 1:37:15 PM9/12/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

My project has two processes.
At the end of the first process either the project terminates or leads to the next process designed in the same project, how do I create this?

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Sep 15, 2013, 8:12:19 PM9/15/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Ani,

Here is what you should build at the end of your 1st process :

1 - There is one GateWay (Split OR) that goed to process 2 of a certain variable is equal to "ok" by injecting the condition is_process_2 = "ok"

Inline image 1

2 - The box you can see is a subprocess box (triggering process 2). In case that path is taken, process 2 will be triggered.

Inline image 2

Let me know if you need further information.

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

image.png