RE : GOOGLE CLOUD Users List

Maria Casey

Jul 2, 2021, 5:19:38 AM7/2/21
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi,

Would you be interested to acquire an email list of GOOGLE CLOUD Users List across the globe?

Data Fields: - Company Name, Website, Contact Name, First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Email Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Physical Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Revenue Size, Employee Size, SIC Code, Industry Type, Specialty, Technology Type, etc..

Let me know the Geographic Location / Technology Name you would like to reach, so that I can assist you with the same.

Note : We can assist you all industry decision makers, technology users list and Consumer contacts from any location.

Regards,

Maria| Lead Generation |

“If you’re not interested in our service reply with Remove, you will not receive further emails“

Maria Casey

Jul 5, 2021, 1:52:13 AM7/5/21
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi,

I hope all going well over there.

I was just wondering if you had a chance to take a look at our email that I sent you on July 02nd 2021. It would be really great if you could review the email and share your thoughts, so that we can proceed further.

Please share your thoughts.

Warm Regards,

Maria