Storing data

augusto...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2015, 6:09:20 PM9/28/15
Hi, im new in RMP and i have a very basic question. Where i stored the information of the process like time between steps, dates, state of the process, etc? In a RMP collection or in a external relational db?

Thanks for your help.

augusto...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2015, 11:37:05 AM9/29/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, augusto...@gmail.com
El lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2015, 19:09:20 (UTC-3), augusto...@gmail.com escribió:
> Hi, im new in RMP and i have a very basic question. Where i stored the information of the process like time between steps, dates, state of the process, etc? In a RMP collection or in a external relational db?
>
> Thanks for your help

Any suggestions?

Murali

Sep 29, 2015, 2:25:10 PM9/29/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, augusto...@gmail.com
Hi Augusto,

Process instances information(that include the process measures and other detailed info. status etc. as above ) will be stored in MongoDB, which is part of RMP Platform itself.

If at all.. you are saving any Project related data into a specific RMP Collection, it will also stored in MongoDB similar to above.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,
Murali

Augusto Miquel

Sep 29, 2015, 2:31:35 PM9/29/15
to Murali, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Thanks for you answer Murali.

So, the information of the process will be stored by default in mongo db... what kind of data i have to stored in collections? Which are the best practices of data modeling in run my procces?

Thanks a lot.
--
Augusto Miquel Vial
99793476

Bidisha Das

Sep 30, 2015, 5:17:49 AM9/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
By default,data is stored in JSON format in Mongo db.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha