About the charges in an usage based account for a Process Trigger, other than form submits (Email) or an Email sent.

oni...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015, 4:13:08 PM3/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
About the charges in an user based account for API Calls o API Composite use.

We have a usage based account and we want to understand the difference between the charges from Process Trigger, other than form submits (Email) and an Email sent.

The first one is the automatic Email sent from a manual task? And the second one is the Send Email Task? the description in the pricing plans table aren't making clear the differences between those two.

Hope you can help us.

Regards.

Pray Desai

Mar 30, 2015, 4:56:55 PM3/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Pablo,

No, the first one is not manual task email.  Second one is both manual task email and send email task.

Process Trigger, other than form submits (Email)  is charged when you have an automated process instead of a process that is triggered when a form is submitted. This automated process triggers when an email is sent to the configured email address.

Email sent is charged for each email sent from manual task in process as well as email sent from email task.

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.

--