Process does not proceed: users cannot submit form/task

ciche...@fater.it

Nov 21, 2013, 9:27:18 AM11/21/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
we have the following process that is waiting for approvers to submit their form.
The problem is that when user click on "Submit" of the form, nothing happens.

A similar issue happened in the past and we had to bypass the task, but we would
find and solve the problem, finally.
Could you, please, have a look at the status ?

Thank you,
Luigi

Project MAPO
P_request e2b7d1a0-4573-11e3-8500-123139225512
P_task id 43 (ApprovazioneArtworkLoop)

Sabine El Rassy

Nov 21, 2013, 10:11:32 AM11/21/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Luigi,

Are you sure the user has filled all required fields?
You can try to debug that by adding P_attributes=tester in your URL when you open the instance,
and you can check that by applying the following code in the test console:

RMPApplication.setVariable("isValid",true);
function checkValid(widget) {
var my_widget = widget.getName().split('.');
widget_id = my_widget[0];
 try {
 if(!widget.isValid()) {
alert(my_widget);

}
}
 catch(err){}
 }

RMPWidgets.forEachWidget(checkValid);

This code will alert the id of the widget that causes the problem.

For more information, do not hesitate to contact me back.

Regards

Sabine

ciche...@fater.it

Nov 25, 2013, 7:13:48 AM11/25/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Sabine,
I run the code and the script replied with the "id_link_sito_manifestazione"
that is the id of a URL widget that is filled in a preceeding task.
In the one with the problem, this widget is set as available+active but not visible.

Could that explain the problem ?

Thank you,
Luigi

P.S.