I can't rename old project version

angie....@opensky.com.co

Sep 8, 2016, 10:12:09 AM9/8/16
Hi all,

I'm trying to rename some old projects versions but they appear as read only (those versions are in test mode).

I realize that this happen only whith projects that have been included in another project.

Can you tell me how can I rename those versions?

Thanks for your help.

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 13, 2016, 6:36:22 AM9/13/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Angie Lorena Peraza Cárdenas
Hi Angie,

RunMyProcess IDE do not support to rename the project version once it is included in any project. If it is not necessary to change your project versions name we suggest you to leave the name same. If it is necessary to change the version name, kindly share the details and authorization and our team will update it for you.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Message has been deleted

angie....@opensky.com.co

Sep 16, 2016, 4:13:00 PM9/16/16
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks, we are going to leave the same names by now.