Error "Expression P_cookie.S is undefined"

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 12, 2013, 5:49:09 AM9/12/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I have the process (see info below) stucked with error:
*****
Task "AddStartDate"... Expression P_cookie.S is undefined.....
******
The step is adding a date in the Google Calendar using connector
"Creating single-occurrence events [v2.0] updated".
and there is an input variable "S_cookie = ${P_cookie.S}"

This is because the step before calls the connector
"Retrieving all calendars [v2.0]"
and I thought it generates the P_cookie.S variable automatically, so that
I could use it in the subsequent tasks.

Now:
1)should I explicitly add an OUTPUT variable "S_cookie = ${P_cookie.S}"
in the "Retrieving all calendars" task , to make it available ?

2) how can I unblock the process now ?

Thank you,
Luigi

PROJECT NAME PROCESS NAME REQUEST ID CREATED
MAP MAP 879b7110-f531-11e2-a1e0-1231380c7265 2013-07-25

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 12, 2013, 10:20:42 AM9/12/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Luigi,

There was a changing on google side, the ${P_cookie.S} has to be replaced with ${P_cookie.T}.
Your process is rebooted.
Regards,

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 12, 2013, 10:56:10 AM9/12/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Thank you, Sabine.
Unfortunately the process stucked 2 steps forward with error "Unknown authorization header".

I suppose in the meantime the cookie has expired, is it ?

Luigi

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 12, 2013, 11:42:51 AM9/12/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
You're welcome Luigi,
I've relaunched your process and everything is working fine.
In fact your S_cookie is expiring, try to put in the output of each 'Add event' connector S_cookie = ${P_cookie.T}

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Sep 17, 2013, 6:31:35 AM9/17/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Luigi,

Google reset the cookie configuration with old rules. In other workds, S_cookie must be equal to ${P_cookie.S}

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 18, 2013, 6:27:56 AM9/18/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 12:31:35 PM UTC+2, Dimitri Melchior wrote:
> Hi Luigi,
>

> Google reset the cookie configuration with old rules. In other workds, S_cookie must be equal to ${P_cookie.S}
>

> Best regards.
>

> --
>
> Dimitri MELCHIOR
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: dmel...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Tel: +331 75 77 51 78
> Mobile : +336 52 70 89 82
>
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace
>

> Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
>
> Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.
>

> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Sabine El Rassy <selr...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
>

> You're welcome Luigi,
> I've relaunched your process and everything is working fine.
> In fact your S_cookie is expiring, try to put in the output of each 'Add event' connector S_cookie = ${P_cookie.T}
>

> Regards,
>

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: selr...@runmyprocess.com
>

> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Unbelievable !

Thank you, Dimitri, to post me the update.

clay.a...@inspectionclean.com

Sep 18, 2013, 3:56:28 PM9/18/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Awesome info. I have been struggling with the same issue. Trying this now!

Is is common for Google to make changes like S_cookie to T_cookie?

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Sep 18, 2013, 4:36:36 PM9/18/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, clay.a...@inspectionclean.com, Luigi Cichella
Hi,

Sometimes, Google changes rules for direct integration but that one was really strange indeed.

Best regards.

--

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 9:56 PM, <clay.a...@inspectionclean.com> wrote:
Awesome info. I have been struggling with the same issue. Trying this now!

Is is common for Google to make changes like S_cookie to T_cookie?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 23, 2013, 7:01:10 AM9/23/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Thursday, September 12, 2013 5:42:51 PM UTC+2, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> You're welcome Luigi,
> I've relaunched your process and everything is working fine.
> In fact your S_cookie is expiring, try to put in the output of each 'Add event' connector S_cookie = ${P_cookie.T}
>

> Regards,
>
> Hello Sabine,
I need a confirmation about your action performed on Sep 12nd to solve the issue of P_cookie.S changed by Google to P_cookie.T.
I found 2 versions of "MAP" project I have not created:
46668 (production)
46660 (test)
I supposed you created them while solving the issue but I need to know if when you put the one in production you flagged the option "use it for both ongoing and new project".
That is, I need to know if all the "MAP" projects are using the last (46668) in production, as I have a problem with old process that got ONGOING the "P_cookie.T" but need to be reverted to P_cookie.S.
By the way, is there a way to know which version ID a process is using ?

Thank you,
Luigi

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: selr...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 23, 2013, 8:01:24 AM9/23/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Luigi,

You can find the revision of the process used if you go within your process instance to Parameters, Internal parameters => P_version.
The process in red was relaunched using the new version when we changed the P_cookie.S to P_cookie.T so what you need to do is to remodify within the process the P_cookie.T to P_cookie.S, created a new version of the project and relaunch the red instance using the new version.

Regards,

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 23, 2013, 8:34:55 AM9/23/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Monday, September 23, 2013 2:01:24 PM UTC+2, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Hello Luigi,
>

> You can find the revision of the process used if you go within your process instance to Parameters, Internal parameters => P_version.
>
> The process in red was relaunched using the new version when we changed the P_cookie.S to P_cookie.T so what you need to do is to remodify within the process the P_cookie.T to P_cookie.S, created a new version of the project and relaunch the red instance using the new version.
>

> Regards,
>

> Regards,
>

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: selr...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Hello Sabine,
I know how to change the process and how to create a new version but I don't know how to relaunch a single ONGOING process pointing to a different version.

Furthermore, should the new version be put in production ?

Thank you,
Luigi

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 23, 2013, 8:41:56 AM9/23/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Luigi,

Yes you should put the new version in production so that the new processes use the latest version.

When you relaunch the process and click on the save icon, you should add a comment, and you have the possibility to choose the version of the process as shown in the screenshot:

Inline image 1

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.
image.png

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 23, 2013, 8:46:46 AM9/23/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Luigi,

You can replace your P_cookie.T with P_cookie.S?default(P_cookie.T)
That way you'll be sure to have a value for the cookie in case google changes back the value of the cookie.

Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

image.png

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 24, 2013, 6:55:58 AM9/24/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Monday, September 23, 2013 2:46:46 PM UTC+2, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Hello Luigi,
>

> You can replace your P_cookie.T with P_cookie.S?default(P_cookie.T)
> That way you'll be sure to have a value for the cookie in case google changes back the value of the cookie.
>

> Regards
>

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: selr...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

> Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace
>

> Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
>

> Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.
>

> On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Sabine El Rassy <selr...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
>

> Hello Luigi,
>

> Yes you should put the new version in production so that the new processes use the latest version.
>

> When you relaunch the process and click on the save icon, you should add a comment, and you have the possibility to choose the version of the process as shown in the screenshot:

Hello Sabine,
I followed your solution for one of 2 processes blocked:
project=MAP id=879b7110-f531-11e2-a1e0-1231380c7265
The process passed over the task blocked but stopped at the task after
because "Unknown authorization header".
I think it means that the cookie has expired.

Is so, could you, please, renew it ?

(I don not know how it can be expired as the task before is there specifically to create a new cookie..)

Thank you,
Luigi

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 24, 2013, 7:58:35 AM9/24/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Luigi,

Check in your connector description if your still using the P_cookie.T

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 24, 2013, 8:42:15 AM9/24/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 1:58:35 PM UTC+2, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Hello Luigi,
>

> Check in your connector description if your still using the P_cookie.T
>

> Regards,
>

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: selr...@runmyprocess.com
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

It seems fine:
"Creating single-occurrence events [v2.0] updated"
"S = ${S_cookie}"

Is there anything else I should check ?

Luigi

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 24, 2013, 9:26:43 AM9/24/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Luigi,

I can see you still have P_cookie.T on the AddStartDate. You need to change it into ${P_cookie.S?default(P_cookie.T)}.
That's why the process a10b19a0-0bcc-11e3-ac7e-123139225512 is in red.
 I'll keep you posted for the other red process.

Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 24, 2013, 9:37:31 AM9/24/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:26:43 PM UTC+2, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Hello Luigi,
>

> I can see you still have P_cookie.T on the AddStartDate. You need to change it into ${P_cookie.S?default(P_cookie.T)}.
> That's why the process a10b19a0-0bcc-11e3-ac7e-123139225512 is in red.
>

>  I'll keep you posted for the other red process.
>

> Regards
>

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> PreSales Consultant
>
> Contact: selr...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Hello Sabine,
I relauched the process from 1 step backward and now it seems proceeding.

If so, I will apply the same at the other blocked process.

Please, let me know if you have any remark.

Thank you,
Luigi

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 24, 2013, 9:48:38 AM9/24/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Luigi,

You still have the P_cookie.T so it will work for the first box and stop on the second one. Modify the P_cookie.T, create a new version that you put on production. Then relaunch the first red instance (having the undefined P_cookie.T) with the new version that you've created.

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 24, 2013, 11:00:42 AM9/24/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:48:38 PM UTC+2, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Luigi,
>

> You still have the P_cookie.T so it will work for the first box and stop on the second one. Modify the P_cookie.T, create a new version that you put on production. Then relaunch the first red instance (having the undefined P_cookie.T) with the new version that you've created.
>

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: selr...@runmyprocess.com
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

I followed your intructions and now the process
"a10b19a0-0bcc-11e3-ac7e-123139225512"
is proceeding.

There has been a misunderstanding with my last message as I
was talking of the other blocked process with
id "879b7110-f531-11e2-a1e0-1231380c7265".
Now, this one is proceeding after the relaunch but there is only
a strange thing I hope you could clarify.

I attached here a screenshot showing that:
- the process execution path is proceeding but
has a red task (AddDate...) between 2 green task
- the process report shows 2 subprocesses red (the failed of 2 old tries)
and 1 green (probably the one created at the last relaunch)

I think the report is red just because there are 2 red subprocesses BUT
the process should proceed regularly.

What do you think ?
Should I expect problems onward?

Thank you,
Luigi

RMP-ProcessProceedingButRed.JPG

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 25, 2013, 8:38:24 AM9/25/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Luigi,

I removed the 2 red subprocesses. It should be fine now.

Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 25, 2013, 9:09:41 AM9/25/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:38:24 PM UTC+2, Sabine El Rassy wrote:
> Hello Luigi,
>

> I removed the 2 red subprocesses. It should be fine now.
>

> Regards
>

> Sabine EL RASSY
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: selr...@runmyprocess.com