reactive trial account

rob.b...@asics.com

Jul 2, 2014, 9:41:46 AM7/2/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I have been testing RunMyProcess last year as ASICS America was looking for a workflow program.
I want to continue my test as I am still looking for a good workflow program : can you please extend my test ?
I already created a workflow so I would prefer to have my previous test to become active again.
If possible, please remove other users as they will not test anymore.

Sabine El Rassy

Jul 2, 2014, 9:47:38 AM7/2/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Eric Mahe
Hello Rob,

As I've answered to your previous mail, we've already extended once your free trial and cannot add any offers anymore as support team.
Your request has been forwarded to our sales department and you will have a response soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Rob Buurman

Jul 2, 2014, 9:51:50 AM7/2/14