Unable to relaunch process because of step label overlaps

ciche...@fatergroup.com

Jul 27, 2015, 6:21:12 AM7/27/15
Hello,
I cannot relaunch a process because the step label overlaps the icon to relaunch (see attachment).

How can I mend it ?

Thank you.

screenshot-RMP-relaunch process.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 27, 2015, 8:15:28 AM7/27/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Luigi Cichella
Hi Luigi,

As the text is overlapped with the icon, you can follow two approach for relaunch:-

  1. You can relaunch the previous activity before this gateway if you are not doing any critical computation.
  2. Create a new version of the process and select the option to run the uncompleted instances on new version.
Inline image 1

Also please update the process design to avoid this issue in future.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ciche...@fatergroup.com

Jul 27, 2015, 10:27:22 AM7/27/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, pku...@runmyprocess.com
On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 2:15:28 PM UTC+2, Pankaj Kumar wrote:
> Hi Luigi,
>

> As the text is overlapped with the icon, you can follow two approach for relaunch:-
>

> You can relaunch the previous activity before this gateway if you are not doing any critical computation.Create a new version of the process and select the option to run the uncompleted instances on new version.
>

> Also please update the process design to avoid this issue in future.
>

> Thank you,
> Pankaj Kumar
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
>

> On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:51 PM, <ciche...@fatergroup.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I cannot relaunch a process because the step label overlaps the icon to relaunch (see attachment).
>

> How can I mend it ?
>

> Thank you.
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/1a3d68c1-c7ef-4264-a53e-d3a7fcdb6138%40runmyprocess.com.

Hello,
yes I managed to relauch froma previous step, fortunately.

Actually, I created a new version and I first tried to save the single process with the new version when relauching it but, I do not know why, RMP did not save it left the existing version.

Thank you.