Bad Request (400) - The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Aug 20, 2013, 12:20:48 AM8/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I`m trying to launch a process from a webform, and when the form is fulfilled and click the button apears the message Bad Request (400) - The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax.

Can help me?

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 20, 2013, 4:16:02 AM8/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Did you check that the Submit button was linked to the process ?
Is the user who's trying to submit the process in lane of the start event of the process ?

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Aug 20, 2013, 10:13:12 AM8/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 5:16:02 AM UTC-3, Gareth Thiveux wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Did you check that the Submit button was linked to the process ?
> Is the user who's trying to submit the process in lane of the start event of the process ?

Yes,

I checked it!

I`m testing the aplication! I have only one user and thuis user is trying to launch the process.

Anything else that I can try?

Best regards!

> Regards,
>

> Gareth THIVEUX
>

> Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
>

>  Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> 22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)
>

> website : Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 20, 2013, 10:22:29 AM8/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Could you give me the login you're using, the name of the project and the name of the web interface ?

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Aug 20, 2013, 10:39:39 AM8/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:22:29 AM UTC-3, Gareth Thiveux wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Could you give me the login you're using, the name of the project and the name of the web interface ?
>

> Regards,
>

> Gareth THIVEUX
>

> Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
>

>  Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> 22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)
>

> website : Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> Hello

login:con...@ecotronicbr.com

process : entrada de sucata bruta

web interface: manifesto e tratamento de entrada de sucata bruta

Best regards

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Aug 20, 2013, 11:03:59 AM8/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, con...@ecotronicbr.com
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 1:20:48 AM UTC-3, con...@ecotronicbr.com wrote:
> I`m trying to launch a process from a webform, and when the form is fulfilled and click the button apears the message Bad Request (400) - The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax.
>
> Can help me?

Hello

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 20, 2013, 11:18:16 AM8/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, con...@ecotronicbr.com
Hi,

The problem was that you had specified an Input variable in your process.
The variables you put here are the variables that are mandatory to allow the process to start. As you had no "newVar" specified in your form, it wouldn't let you start the process. I have then deleted this Input variable, it should be working properly now.
Images intégrées 1

2013/8/20 <con...@ecotronicbr.com>
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 1:20:48 AM UTC-3, con...@ecotronicbr.com wrote:
--