Process don't start

humb...@reyks.com.br

Jul 29, 2014, 3:45:02 PM7/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I created a new web interface called "Dados Comissão CTC" and insert a button in it for the user requests. When I click the button it does not run the process, which may be occurring?

Pray Desai

Jul 29, 2014, 3:56:26 PM7/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

What message did you get on clicking the button ? Is there any error ?

Can you check Process Report for this process instance from New -> Report -> Process Report, select your project mode and search results.
Let me know if you see an error message at the console in bottom.

You can also read this documentation link for rebooting a process instance :
http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Lifecycle_Guide/Run/Resume_Process

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

humb...@reyks.com.br

Jul 29, 2014, 4:16:31 PM7/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

There is no error message. I get the message that the process was recorded but two strange situations occur.

Requested for the button it displays the message after the click and close the screen but it only displays the message.

I ran the report process and the process has not been registered, either in test or live.

regards.

Pray Desai

Jul 29, 2014, 4:54:03 PM7/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Regarding button on click option "Show message and close", it shows message only and does not close the screen. It has already been reported as a bug to the product team.

Regarding process instance, if you launched the web interface in TEST mode that has a button with action to start process, then you should be able to see a launched instance in your process report. Just select TEST mode and choose the process you started, then click on Search Results.

--

Regards,
Pray Desai,

humb...@reyks.com.br

Jul 29, 2014, 5:12:07 PM7/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

No items in report. Attached images.
Report 1.jpg
Report 2.jpg
Tela Erro.jpg

Pray Desai

Jul 29, 2014, 5:32:59 PM7/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Are you an authorized user of a role that has "Designer" access rights for this project (If you are not an admin) ?

--
Regards,
Pray Desai,

humb...@reyks.com.br

Aug 8, 2014, 6:27:56 AM8/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Iam admin.

Pray Desai

Aug 8, 2014, 9:19:44 PM8/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, humb...@reyks.com.br, Takafumi Hoshino
Can you grant us access to your account to see and reproduce this issue ?
Follow the steps mentioned here  :

Can you also see if it happens to other web interface in other projects or is this the only one ?
--
Regards,
Pray Desai,

humb...@reyks.com.br

Aug 25, 2014, 8:35:36 AM8/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, humb...@reyks.com.br, thos...@runmyprocess.com
Suport autorization ok.

Pray Desai

Aug 29, 2014, 12:53:28 AM8/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, humb...@reyks.com.br
Hi,
Do you have a pre- launch script in your submit button ?

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:45:02 PM UTC-7 Humb ... @ reyks.com.br wrote:
Hi, I created a new web interface called Expired "Dados Comissão CTC" and insert a button in it for the user requests. When I click the button It Does not run the process, All which May Be Occurring?

humb...@reyks.com.br

Aug 29, 2014, 6:24:12 AM8/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, humb...@reyks.com.br
Hi,

No, I don't have a pre-launch script in my submit button. Attached Image with button config. I request on click in button properties for "show message and close" and action properties "Start Process" but process don't start and web interface don't close.
Button Detail.jpg

Sweta Suman

Aug 29, 2014, 7:56:18 AM8/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

As I can see in attachment that on button action you have attached process " Nova Comissao " and in process report you are selected process "Quotation". Could you confirm that you have selected same process on button action and in process report.

Let me know if you still facing any issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess