Not able to login to support

vinod...@bpas.ae

Jan 18, 2018, 1:48:24 AM1/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar
Hi

I tried to log in to support with the same user ID that was used to login here. It reports password not correct.

I used the same password that I used here. Also tried 'Forgot password'. I did not receive mail to set password (I checked in spam folder also)

Request help

Regards

Vinod

Prachi Chandak

Jan 18, 2018, 7:21:44 AM1/18/18
to Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Vinod,

Are you able to login now?
If you have tried 'Forgot Password' option then you should receive link in email from 'no-r...@runmyprocess.comto change password.

Please check once again and let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

vinod...@bpas.ae

Jan 18, 2018, 8:44:15 AM1/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, v...@bpas.ae, v...@astrainfotech.com
Hi Prachi

I am able to login to RunMyProcess but support portal.

I clicked Forgot Password but did not get mail. I checked spam folder also

Request help

Regards

Vinod

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 5:51:44 PM UTC+5:30, pchandak wrote:
> Hello Vinod,
>

> Are you able to login now?
> If you have tried 'Forgot Password' option then you should receive link in email from 'no-r...@runmyprocess.com' to change password.
>

> Please check once again and let us know.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Prachi Chandak
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
>

> On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 12:18 PM, <vinod...@bpas.ae> wrote:
> Hi
>

> I tried to log in to support with the same user ID that was used to login here. It reports password not correct.
>

> I used the same password that I used here. Also tried 'Forgot password'. I did not receive mail to set password (I checked in spam folder also)
>

> Request help
>

> Regards
>

> Vinod
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Prachi Chandak

Jan 18, 2018, 11:59:12 PM1/18/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@bpas.ae, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar
Hello Vinod,

Can you please share me the links where you are able to login(RunMyProcess portal) and where not (support portal).
Also give your id through which you are trying to login.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any other query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

vinod...@bpas.ae

Jan 19, 2018, 3:45:56 AM1/19/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@bpas.ae, v...@astrainfotech.com, v...@bpas.ae
Hi Prachi

I am able to login as vinod...@bpas.ae to https://portal.runmyprocess.com/ide/ but fails while trying to login to https://support.runmyprocess.com/RMPSupportLoginPage?startURL=%2F&refURL=http%3A%2F%2Fsupport.runmyprocess.com%2FRMPSupportLoginPage
I have attached related screenshots

Regards

Vinod
loginfailure.png
loginsuccessful.png

Prachi Chandak

Jan 19, 2018, 5:45:44 AM1/19/18
to vinod...@bpas.ae, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Vinod,

Thanks you sharing details.
Could you please tell me if you would able to login to support portal earlier?
If yes, then I will check with the platform team and provide you new password reset link via email. And if not then it may be the case that your support contract has been expired.
Please let us know above details.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

vinod...@bpas.ae

Jan 19, 2018, 5:54:53 AM1/19/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@bpas.ae, v...@astrainfotech.com, v...@bpas.ae
Hi Prachi

No, I was not able to.

In fact, Omnicom (Optimum Media Direction FZ LLC) recently became RunMyProcess customer. I am a consultant (working for Astra Infotech who is partner for RunMyProcess) who is doing development work for them

I was assuming I will be able to log technical issues to support apart from posting in community. Am I right?

Presently I am the administrator yet I am not able to log technical issues. Is there any separate purchase of support contract required?

Regards

Vinod

Ghanshyam Mule

Jan 22, 2018, 1:09:14 PM1/22/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@bpas.ae, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar
Hi Vinod,

Sorry for delay in response.

From your last post it seems that you have not access to RunMyProcess support portal.

Can you please checked below given steps to get an access to support portal.

1. First login to RunMyProcess portal. Click on support icon given in right top corner of screen & click on support icon(?) & select platform support option.
2. After clicking portal page is opened & there you can see request an account option & click on it.
3. Then request is initiated for support portal access. Once request is accepted, you will a get email notification which contains password .

You can login into support portal & create ticket for techincal issues & queries.

If you need more help with application related issue, we can set up a support bucket contract so that we could assist for the code debug and fixing the issue.

Please feel free to contact us for more information.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Ghanshyam Mule

Jan 24, 2018, 1:38:19 PM1/24/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@bpas.ae, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar
Hi Vinod,

Have you tried steps suggested in last reply for RMP Support portal access?

We are waiting for your reply .

Please feel free to contact us for more information.

Regards,
Ghanshyam
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

vinod...@bpas.ae

Jan 27, 2018, 8:54:47 AM1/27/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@bpas.ae, v...@astrainfotech.com, v...@bpas.ae
Hi Ghanshyam/Dipen

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Earlier mail suggested steps as below

1. First login to RunMyProcess portal. Click on support icon given in right top corner of screen & click on support icon(?) & select platform support option.
2. After clicking portal page is opened & there you can see request an account option & click on it.
3. Then request is initiated for support portal access. Once request is accepted, you will a get email notification which contains password .

I am not getting mail with password. Instead I received mail as below on completion of step 2
As a valued digital problem solver we want your trial period to be as productive and enjoyable as possible. But if you experience any technical difficulties during this important period we’re here to help via our platform support portal.

To log-in you simply use the email address you used to register with RunMyProcess. You will be asked to choose a password the first time you log in.

Once in the support portal you can raise a case for rapid resolution by our team.

In addition to our support portal we offer a number of other learning and support resources. You can find a full list of them on the support page of our website.

I am not getting option fo choose password when I try to login with my email address vinod...@bpas.ae as mentioned in the mail

Request guidance

Regards

Vinod

Ghanshyam Mule

Jan 29, 2018, 12:02:55 AM1/29/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@bpas.ae, Vipin Kumar, Vipin Kumar
Hi Vinod,

I am going to check your support portal issue with our support manager & will get back to you soon.

Please feel free to contact us for more information.

regards,
Ghanshyam

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Ghanshyam Mule

Feb 9, 2018, 10:13:31 AM2/9/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vinod...@bpas.ae
Hi Vinod,

If you need more help with application related issue, we can set up a support bucket contract so that we could assist for the code debug and fixing the issue.

You can contact to Yasir Fatni ( email id:- yfa...@runmyprocess.com ) for more information.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam

Prachi Chandak

Feb 12, 2018, 10:42:00 PM2/12/18
to vinod...@bpas.ae, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Vinod,

Good Day!

Hope you have word with Yasir Fatni ( email id:- yfa...@runmyprocess.com ) for detail information of support portal.

I will consider this issue as completed.

Please revert us back for any further queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

vinod...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2018, 3:31:28 AM8/17/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, v...@bpas.ae, v...@astrainfotech.com, vinod...@bpas.ae
Hi

I have a specific issue related to number of records per collection. I have reported here in another post.

But I am not able access support (I have access IDE and community). It reports the password in incorrect. Request help

Regards

Vinod