`peer not authenticated code 1001` error

phillip...@zestia.com

Nov 14, 2014, 7:43:24 AM11/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

We have a customer that connecting to our service using RunMyProcess that just recently started getting `peer not authenticated code 1001` when attempting to call our API? Our service has recently updated our SSL configuration to mitigate the POODLE vulnerability and this approximately lines up with the error starting to appear.

Googling `peer not authenticated` appear to indicate that the error message most likely bubbles out of a Java socket library - but it could be something else. We have run test connecting to our service with Java 7 and 8 and don't appear to have any issues.

Are there any setting I can suggest to my customer to resolve this issue?