Start process with message

jess...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2015, 3:02:41 AM9/11/15

I'm trying start process with message. I need to receive two parameters in the content and them I will use like internal variables. This variables start process, but I don't know how do it.

I have seen and I have read documents:

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/Processes/Step/Event/Process_Start_Event

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Process/Trigger

But I don't get it.

Someone can help me?

Thank you and regards,

Jessica

Murali

Sep 11, 2015, 4:30:04 AM9/11/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, jess...@gmail.com
Hi Jessica,

Please refer to the resolved post below for the guidelines and let us know for any additional help.

Post ref: https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/forum/#!msg/supportforum/uaKUdkZUt7A/9GTICAyxDNgJ

Regards,
Murali

jessi mj

Sep 11, 2015, 5:56:42 AM9/11/15
to Murali, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi again,

I'm traying your solution but my problem is same. Attach my configuration.

I send email with format:

process+{customerid}.{processid}@runmyprocess.com to launch process in Live state

process+{customerid}.{processid}.TEST@runmyprocess.com to launch process in Test state

But when I send email since an account gmail in tab Message in RMP this email not appear.

Is it necessary to do other configuration?

It's not working in test mode and althoght work in live mode.

Thank you and regards

Jessica

email_gmail.png
Event.png
Process Input Variables.png
process.png

Murali

Sep 11, 2015, 7:49:45 AM9/11/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mkumma...@runmyprocess.com, jess...@gmail.com
Hi,

Are you triggering by same gmail-id which you are trying in Live( that is part the role configured in process) ?

Please verify the Error/Success details in the Messages/Messages list section and send us a screenshot with full details.

Regards,
Murali