How to setup 2 FTP Servers under the same SEC connector

egor...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2018, 9:53:07 AM7/3/18
If I have 2 (or more) FTP Servers, we were told we need to run 2 FTP Adapters Instances, the only way to do it successfully is to change in the handler.config file the port, is that way ok or there is way to setup multiple FTPs into single single adapter?

Thanks,

Ezequiel

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 6, 2018, 6:18:53 AM7/6/18
HI,

In 1 SEC, you can run multiple adapter i.e. "JDBC Adapter", "FTP Adapter" how ever you might not run multi instances of same adapter. You can run two SEC, in each SEC, 1 FTP adapter.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Jul 9, 2018, 6:47:02 AM7/9/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Ezequiel Gorbatik
Hi Ezequiel,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jul 11, 2018, 5:08:07 AM7/11/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Ezequiel Gorbatik
Hi Ezequiel,

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval