Help !! - Cannot see data in collection in all modes

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Sep 21, 2017, 9:07:10 AM9/21/17
I suddenly cannot see my data in my collection using the url.../object/collectionname/... Previously I can see the data in teh collection.

But at the backoffice screen, the user can still see the list of customer records, update and delete from the collection without any problem.

I have double checked and confirmed that I have designer & supervisor access in the project.

I need to check the collection in this way because it was found that there are many records missing the uniqueid in the collection.

I am hoping I maybe panicking and miss something in the url and it is not collection corrupted.

See attached. Thanks

Issue - cannot see collection data.pdf

Abhilash Sambhare

Sep 22, 2017, 3:20:35 AM9/22/17

Please check the url to see the data from Collection.From the screenshots provided,you are passing  "P_MODE=LIVE"in the url which is not correct.

The correct syntax is "P_mode=LIVE".Please pass this into the url.

Hope this helps you.Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Sep 24, 2017, 5:04:15 AM9/24/17

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Sep 24, 2017, 9:23:19 PM9/24/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com
Thank you very much, Abhilash. I can see the collection data now.
I did not realised that it is case-sensitive. Learned 1 more new thing.