Replacing fav icon

bharath.l...@eliteprojects.com

Feb 23, 2015, 2:42:07 AM2/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Dear Support,

How Can we replace the fav icon RMP icon to own icon?

Thanks in advance.

Shobhit Tripathi

Feb 23, 2015, 3:19:54 AM2/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bharath,

I think you needed WI Favicon. Is that your requirement?

If this is the scenario then please follow below steps:

1. Go to WI implementation tab and check the Favicon check box (at bottom).
2. Click on upload icon to upload the image into the RMP server. (You can also add through Project's File tab)
3. Now click on image icon and select the image to change the Favicon and then save it.

Please let us know if you having any query.

Best Regards,
Shobhit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit
Fujitsu- RunMyProcess

bharath.l...@eliteprojects.com

Feb 23, 2015, 3:49:12 AM2/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bharath.l...@eliteprojects.com
Thanks a lot for your support.

Please find the attached screenshot.

In the screenshot I marked with arrow at Favicon.

Could you please provide screenshot for FavIcon checkbox (at bottom) in implementation tab.

Thank you.
fav.png

Shobhit Tripathi

Feb 23, 2015, 4:29:39 AM2/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bharath,

You can find this on your Project's Web interface (inside portal).

Please find the attached screeshot "favicon".

Please let us know if you still having any issue.

Best Regards,
Shobhit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

bharath.l...@eliteprojects.com

Feb 23, 2015, 4:44:11 AM2/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bharath.l...@eliteprojects.com
Hi Shobhit ,

Thank you for Supporting.

Please find the attached screenshot.

I unable to view that feature in my project, to access that feature need any permissions?

Thank you.
fav1.png

Shobhit Tripathi

Feb 23, 2015, 10:57:47 AM2/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bharath,

It seems that your account is not rolled-out yet with new updates. Please wait until it will updated.(if you are a paid member).

Please let us know for further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit

--