Table borders not formatting correctly with PDF generation

jb...@deakin.edu.au

May 12, 2016, 2:25:19 AM5/12/16

I'm generating a PDF as a part of my process, which placing variables into a table. The document is being created in word 2016, saved as 2003 Word XML and transformed following the instructions on the developer page, including add the additional code mentioned in the guide.

However, when the PDF is generated from the template, all of the table borders are not being displayed correctly, nor is the row height being maintained between the two stages,

I've attached two images to show what my problem is. Image 1 is a screenshot of the template file, Image 2 is a screenshot of the PDF generated.

Any chance someone can assist resolving this issue? It's the last problem I'm facing before I can begin testing RMP at my workplace.

Image 1.jpg
Image 2.jpg

Bidisha Das

May 12, 2016, 4:27:11 AM5/12/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
In order to make changes to table height & borders in your pdf,you need to make changes in the "table-cell" part in your xsl file.

For example:

<fo:table-cell padding-top="0pt" padding-left="5.4pt" padding-bottom="0pt" padding-right="5.4pt" border-left-style="solid" border-right-style="solid" border-left-color="black" border-right-color="black" border-left-width="0.25pt" border-right-width="0.25pt" border-top-style="solid" border-bottom-style="solid" border-top-color="black" border-bottom-color="black" border-top-width="0.25pt" border-bottom-width="0.5pt" background-color="white">
<fo:block space-after="0pt" space-after.conditionality="retain" line-height="1.147" font-family="Calibri" font-size="11pt" language="FR">
<fo:inline>
<fo:leader leader-length="0pt"/>

You can make the required changes in the table cell width,border color,style etc and check if you get the desired fromat.Its a hit&trial method,so probably you need to make changes & check every time.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha