How to export all rows from the report widget !!

masak...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2014, 9:08:17 AM3/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Guys,

I am using a report widget to display data from a collection.But when i click on the export button am getting only the 1st ten records into the excel sheet but not all. Please tell me how to export entire report data into excel.I need to resolve the issue ASAP !

Thanks for the continuing support !

regards,
masakini

Richard Manga

Mar 27, 2014, 9:32:22 AM3/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Masakini!

You should click on "Export", then select "customized". A new screen will appear. Select "Receive all data, by e-mail".

You will receive an excel file with all data.

Regards,

Richard Manga.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

masak...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2014, 1:47:07 AM3/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, masak...@gmail.com
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the reply.Cant i download the excel with entire data rather than mailing it ??.Because as per my requirement i need download it !

regards,
masakini.

Richard Manga

Mar 28, 2014, 4:45:31 AM3/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, masakini reddy
Hi Masakini,

If the whole content of your report is less than 100 records (max number of lines visible in the report...),you can export directly. Otherwise, you should use the email option.

Regards,

Richard Manga.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess