Timeout Action History Array Error

cpspo...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2015, 4:03:27 PM9/28/15
Greetings RMP,

I am getting an error regarding a historized variable that I use in report generation. My initial process functioned well using the code below to compile a historized variable (action_type) for export to report generation. However, when I added a timeout step in my process for sending a reminder e-mail I received the error below.

action_type
<#assign myObject ={}>
<#list history_array as x>
<#assign myObject=P_json_accumulate( myObject, "action_type", x.var.reviewer_action_type)>
</#list>
${myObject}

Error
2015-09-28T19:43:58+0000 - Task "" (id: 44[0] - status: ABORTED): Error while processing <#assign myObject ={}>
<#list history_array as x>
<#assign myObject=P_json_accumulate( myObject, "action_type", x.var.reviewer_action_type)>
</#list>
{myObject}
Expression x.var.reviewer_action_type is undefined on line 3, column 63 in temp.

In looking through the recorded variable, I notices that the timeout is entered into the process's history, but my historized variable is not entered into the timeout entry, since it is a value entered from the web interface. This is causing action_type to have missing entries in my history array. Do you have any suggestions on how I can enter a value for the historized variable in the "timeout" history entry?

I have attached screenshots of my history array and a segment of my process for reference.

Thanks Again,
Chris

process_segment.tiff
Screenshot.tiff

Bidisha Das

Sep 30, 2015, 12:07:52 PM9/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I guess you are getting error because of null values in action type.So, you can try with ${action_type?default("")} so that even if it has blank values won't throw any error.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha