Error while creating collection

bestfri...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2013, 4:59:29 PM9/30/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

We are getting below error while creating collection.

Could you please check and confirm what is the issue ?

"Error while saving collection"

Thanks
Sai

Collection_error.PNG

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Sep 30, 2013, 5:08:44 PM9/30/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum

Hi, you reached the maximum authorized number of collection (up to 10).

could you provide us with you customer id or your login so that we extend that number?

Best regards

Dimitri Melchior

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Sep 30, 2013, 6:09:35 PM9/30/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
I got these information by Taka. I send a request to R&D department to increase that maximum and will let you know.

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Oct 1, 2013, 5:23:37 AM10/1/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Nagasi,

Getting back to you on this subject, it's been noticed that you already have 30 collections on your account for an initial maximum of 10.

You must delete obsolete collections and create others for what you want.

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

recetor....@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2016, 10:12:54 AM2/3/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, dmel...@runmyprocess.com
Hi. The message appeared to me, too. Please extend the number of collections please.