import_objects in for loop?

emisu...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2016, 3:29:01 PM8/31/16
Is it possible to loop through the uploaded files and import them into a collection?

I tried below in a process but it is giving me an error that i is undefined.

for (i=0; i<file_vin.length; i++){
${import_objects(file_vin[i].id, "col_vin", ",","false")};
}

Error while processing insert_vin
Expression i is undefined on line 2, column 35 in Insert VIN Data Into Collection.

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 1, 2016, 1:45:36 AM9/1/16

You need to write the loop in freemarker rather than using java syntax. Please use "list" keyword to loop an array. Please find reference link below:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--