Get Users with Extended Meta Information

michael...@zodiac.com

Jun 7, 2015, 8:21:47 PM6/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I am seeking a way to get all users with specific meta information in their user configuration.

Is there any way to do that? Or to get all users with all of their extended meta information?

Michael

Murali

Jun 8, 2015, 7:46:32 AM6/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, michael...@zodiac.com, michael...@zodiac.com
Hi Michael,

We have a default connector "Get active users" under "RunMyProcess - Secured Connection".

Using it as reference, you can customize the connector URL as below and provide the metadata field Variable, Value as input variables in a process connector step and store the user details as Output Variable.

O/P : ${P_result.Feed.User}

Attaching the related screenshots for your reference.

Regards,
Murali
Get Users with Extended Meta Information.png

Muralikrishna Kummaragunta

Jun 8, 2015, 11:34:07 PM6/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Including Michael response:

Hello Murali -

Thank you for the suggestion!

Unfortunately, no matter what I use for the P_metadata value, I always get a list of all active users.  I tried these two:
config/${P_customer}/user/P_metadata={Trademark.region:"Americas"}&P_mode=TEST
config/${P_customer}/user/P_metadata={"Trademark.region":"Americas"}&P_mode=TEST

This is our user metadata configuration:
Inline image 1

Thank you for any assistance.

Michael

--

Michael Wagner

PLM Systems Engineer | Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc.

2620 Commerce Way, Vista, CA 92081

Office:  760-599-9600 x3087 | Mobile: 760-473-8785

Email: michael...@zodiac.com

Zodiac_ABetterLife_Logo_sm.png

--
Regards,
Murali

Murali

Jun 8, 2015, 11:47:12 PM6/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mkumma...@runmyprocess.com, michael...@zodiac.com
Hi Michael,

Please use below format for connector URL, '?' is missing.

config/${P_customer}/user/?P_metadata={"structure.item":"value"}&P_mode=TEST
config/${P_customer}/user/?P_metadata={"Trademark.region":"Americas"}&P_mode=TEST

Hope this helps to resolve your query.

Regards,
Murali

On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 5:51:47 AM UTC+5:30, michael...@zodiac.com wrote:
I am seeking a way to get all users with specific meta information in their user configuration.

Is there any way to do that?  Or to get all users with all of their extended meta information?

Michael

--

Michael Wagner

PLM Systems Engineer | Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc.

2620 Commerce Way, Vista, CA 92081

Office:  760-599-9600 x3087 | Mobile: 760-473-8785

Email: michael...@zodiac.com

Zodiac_ABetterLife_Logo_sm.png

--
Regards,
Murali

Murali

Jun 15, 2015, 3:37:00 AM6/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mkumma...@runmyprocess.com, michael...@zodiac.com
Including Micheal response on closure confirmation :