create new user not working using composite api

vikas...@flowian.com

Sep 19, 2017, 6:54:10 AM9/19/17
i have created new Composite API named create new user with some inputs but connector gives me 503 error that is service unavailable.

please see attached screenshot of inputs i have given to CAPI.

nimbus-image-1505818361385.png

Prachi Chandak

Sep 19, 2017, 7:24:56 AM9/19/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vikas...@flowian.com
Hi Vikas,

Please check with the role of account. Note:To execute this connector one should have ADMIN rights.

Also, please refer the description of the connector provided. It will help you to pass correct values in input parameter of CAPI.

Please feel free to contact for any other query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Sep 20, 2017, 4:40:06 PM9/20/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vikas...@flowian.com
Hi Vikas,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Prachi Chandak

Sep 22, 2017, 3:26:13 PM9/22/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vikas...@flowian.com
Hi Vikas,

Have you checked with the your profile as only ADMIN can add users.

Please let us know if you have any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval