Computed parameters

J.M.

Jan 11, 2017, 8:02:25 AM1/11/17

I have an activity with an output variable with the following FM code:
<#assign object>
{
"nombre" : "${nombre}",
"apellidos" : "${apellidos}",
"mail" : "${e_mail}",
"fechaNac" : "${fecha_de_nacimiento}",
"isIT" : ${alta_en_it_},
"sistema" : "${sistemas}"
}
</#assign>
<#assign guardado = save_object(object, "curso")>
${guardado}

Mi intention is to have in a process variable, the exact object I'm saving in my collection, but in the computed parameters, this variable does not appear.
However, if I add some text, for example:
<#assign guardado = save_object(object, "curso")>
My object is ${guardado}

Then , I can see the variable.

Is there any problem in RMP when printing objects in a variable?
I know there is a function to inject some of these values in the FM API for collections, but I would swear that, only printing the object was enough to have the value in a variable.

Can anyone clarify my doubt, please?

Kindly Regards.

Ghanshyam Mule

Jan 12, 2017, 2:22:27 AM1/12/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javiermm...@gmail.com
Hi J.M,
Good day!!

The save_object() is used to store data into collection.Even though you can find saved record into console.
But to get record into computed parameter you need to use List_object & inject_object.

Thanks & Regards
Ghanshyam