Forwarding Mails to Process

sagar....@flowian.com

Jun 15, 2016, 7:14:51 AM6/15/16
Hello Team,

We want to auto forward all the mails to the Runmyprocess message ID( process ID) to trigger the RMP process by mail (process trigger by Mail).

But when I try to auto-forward my mail to the process mail ID, google is sending one verification code to confirm the auto-forward. But the code is sent to the process ID which I cannot access.

Could you please guide me on how can we auto-forward all my mails to the RMP process mail ID so that it will trigger the process.
Thanks and Regards,
Sagar

Richard Manga

Jun 15, 2016, 10:37:13 AM6/15/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Good Morning Sir,
Please could you tell us if the process is trigered when Google sends you a code?
If yes, you should be able to see the code in the process parameters, even if the process fails. You can also check the messages received by your process in order to check if there is a Google message.
We are waiting for your feedback,
Best Regards,
Richard

sagar....@flowian.com

Jun 16, 2016, 8:22:17 AM6/16/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Richard,

The process is not triggered by the email sent by google for verification.
Also there is no any message found in the RMP IDE-->Monitoring-->Messages.
I have not found the mail in any of the following-
-Processed Messages
-Messages with Errors
-Downloaded Messages

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,
Sagar

Murali

Jun 17, 2016, 10:37:35 AM6/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Could you please raise a case with us on support portal with below details, so that we investigate and share the verification code for you.

Project, Process ID :
Message box address:
Time frame of mail sent:

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

sagar....@flowian.com

Jun 20, 2016, 7:46:27 AM6/20/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Murali,

Below are the details-

Account Id-113561437811873028
Project-Lead Management
Process-Customer Mail Process
Message box address-process+1135...@runmyprocess.com

Thanks.

Murali

Jun 23, 2016, 1:04:06 AM6/23/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Will keep you updated on the case # 2584.