Trigger a proces attaching (not received) file/s

J.M.

Dec 16, 2015, 5:49:12 AM12/16/15

I'm trying to start a process by sending an email with some files attached.
The proces is well started, but I can't see the files in any place.

I attach some images with my configuration and my results.

Please, How can I receive and store the files in RMP for operating with them after that?

Thanks in advance and regards.

start event.png
initial parameters.png
messages.png
input.png

Sweta Suman

Dec 16, 2015, 11:05:29 AM12/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Javier,

Files sent as attachment are stored in RMP server and can be accessed through File Tab. File_id and other details are generated and displayed in Initial parameter of process reports. Please check your configuration and attachment again. Make sure account from which the mail is sent belongs to DESIGNER of the project (because you are testing in TEST mode). Refer attachment for desired output.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

process_initialparameter.png
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

javiermm...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2015, 3:00:20 AM12/17/15
Hi Sweta,

Thanks for your reply, but I still have the same problem.

I have checked my config and I don't see anything wrong. Actually, as you can see in the images I attached on my previous post, the message is sent, the process is launched but in the initial parameters of the report, the files don't appear.

I've retried with same result.
I attach too, in this post, images referring to the designer acces right of the project and the mail sent, in order to complete the information of the images posted in the previous message.

What am I doing wrong?
Why is it not working?

Thanks again and regards.
used_role.png
designer_project.png
initial parameters.png
input.png
messages.png
role_info.png
role_users.png
sending_mail.png
start event.png
Message has been deleted

Sweta Suman

Dec 31, 2015, 1:49:00 AM12/31/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Are you still facing same issue ?

If yes please raise a case on our Support Portal from your active RMP account and we will keep you informed with the progress.

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 1:32 PM, <javiermm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Sweta,

Thanks for your reply, but I still have the same problem.

I have checked my config and I don't see anything wrong. Actually, as you can see in the images I attached on my previous post, the message is sent, the process is launched but in the initial parameters of the report, the files don't appear.

I've retried with same result.
I attach too, in this post, images referring to the designer acces right of the project and the mail sent, in order to complete the information of the images posted in the previous message.

What am I doing wrong?
Why is it not working?

Thanks again and regards.

javiermm...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2016, 2:11:28 AM1/4/16
I tried in a test project I have, and it didn't work. However when I include in the project in which this functionality will be used, it worked.

So, I guess It's ok.

Regards.