Web Interface report - Delegated to column/field

Luigi

May 28, 2019, 1:34:03 PM5/28/19
Hello,
could anyone explain how RMP fills the "Delegated to" field/column in a WI Report ?

Thank you !

RunMyProcess Support

May 28, 2019, 9:02:24 PM5/28/19
Hi Luigi,

"Delegated to" field is the in built column provided by RMP in WI report.Could you please explain your requirement in more details?

For more information please refer below link:

Best Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Luigi

May 29, 2019, 9:05:46 AM5/29/19
Hello,
I set a delegation from A to B and I am testing a WI that oes not show the task the connected user (B) should see.
Thus I added the column "Delegated to" and it shows something like:
["us...@example.com", "us...@example.com","us...@example.com","us...@example.com"]

The array does not contain the (expected) delegated (B) and I do not understand how RMP filled this field/column and, furthermore, why RMP filled it with user1, user2, user3, user4.

Thank you,
Luigi

RunMyProcess Support

May 29, 2019, 8:21:09 PM5/29/19
Hello Luigi,

Delegation is not affected in Test mode. You need to check it in Acceptance or Live mode. Using ${P_user.delegators} you can get a list of the delegators when P_user is the representative. This value is set each time a representative updates a manual task.

For more details refer to the documentation below.

Hope this will helps you.

Thanks & Regards,