Change the collection to another project

matias.feder...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2018, 7:11:31 AM11/5/18
Hi Team, I need to move a collection from one project to another. This is possible?. I can not delete it and create it in the other project, because it is currently in USE

RunMyProcess Support

Jan 8, 2019, 11:48:46 PM1/8/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias.feder...@gmail.com
Dear Matias,

First of all apologies for the late reply.

To migrate a collection from one project to another project, you can export the collection from the source project and the same exported collection file you can import into the destination project.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Best regards,
RunMyProcess Support Team