Removing unwanted process revisions

stor...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2019, 8:32:29 AM2/11/19
Hi there!

I have changed a process in order to remove an old organisation and replace it with a new one.

But as I attempt to remove the organisation, it complains that it is still present in the current process. Which I realized is due to it still being connected with an older revision of that process.

Is there some way to remove an old revision from a process? Or is the only way to do so by hitting the 50 unstarred revision limit for that process?

Regards
Svensson, Peter

Prachi Chandak

May 28, 2019, 6:45:23 AM5/28/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, stor...@gmail.com
Hi Peter,

This is just a formality email. Since the ticket (403) has already been created on Zoho and has been resolved.
I am closing this thread here.

Thanks.
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support.

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 7:02:29 PM UTC+5:30