Access delegation feature

Luigi

Jan 25, 2018, 5:42:50 AM1/25/18
Hello,
is it possible to give our RMP users a link/interface to access just the delegation feature ?

Thank you !

Prachi Chandak

Jan 25, 2018, 11:38:01 AM1/25/18
to Luigi Cichella, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Luigi,

Good Day!

Can you please elaborate your requirement in more detail.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Luigi

Jan 25, 2018, 1:45:16 PM1/25/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com
Hello Prachi,
our users do not access the RMP site.

They usually access directly their RMP application alternatively by:
- a form link in the email notification (for step approval)
- a form link published in an application site (to start a process)
- a WI report link

Now, I can see the delegation feature is under the application "User Management" but is it possible to give a user a link to access just the delegation feature instead of the whole application ?

Thank you !

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 5:38:01 PM UTC+1, pchandak wrote:
> Hello Luigi,
>

> Good Day!
>

> Can you please elaborate your requirement in more detail.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Prachi Chandak
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
>

> On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 4:12 PM, Luigi <ciche...@fatergroup.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible to give our RMP users a link/interface to access just the delegation feature ?
>

> Thank you !
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Ghanshyam Mule

Jan 25, 2018, 2:11:21 PM1/25/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Luigi Cichella
Hi Luigi,

Yes. you can give a link to RMP user to access delegation feature.
When user opened link then it asks for RMP credentials. If user submits correct credentials then will get access to delegation feature.

Please feel free contact us for more information.

regards,
Ghanshyam

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Luigi

Jan 26, 2018, 3:49:44 AM1/26/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com
Hi Ghanshyam,
but what is the link for the delegation feature only ?

I can open only the WI for the whole "User management" suite/project...

Regards,
Luigi

Ghanshyam Mule

Feb 2, 2018, 5:22:53 AM2/2/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Luigi Cichella
Hi Luigi,

Sorry for delay in response.

Right now,  no direct link is available for delegation feature.

You need to access the WI from "User management" suite & use provided delegation functionality.

Please feel free contact us for more information.

Thanks & Regards,
Ghanshyam

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Luigi Cichella

Feb 5, 2018, 6:07:34 AM2/5/18
to Dipen Raval, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Dipen,
yes, the issue has been clarified.

Thank you,
Luigi

On 4 February 2018 at 02:50, Dipen Raval <dra...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Luigi,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval

Il mio indirizzo di posta elettronica è cambiato in "ciche...@fatergroup.com", vi prego di aggiornare la vostra rubrica. Grazie
My eMail address is changed to "ciche...@fatergroup.com", please update your Address Book. Thanks