Mass swap of Email Connector

jamie....@welchallyn.com

Apr 21, 2016, 8:51:54 AM4/21/16
I have 20+ applications all utilizing a single gmail email connector. We are switching to Office 365. I have created and tested the Office 365 connector which is working fine.

Instead of going through all 20+ applications and changing each instance of the gmail connector to the Office 365 connector, I was thinking of dynamically changing the gmail connector by keeping the name but changing the smtp, login, etc credentials to that of the Office 365. Once that work is complete I was then going to try and change the name of the connector from gmail to office 365.

Will this work? Is there an easier or safer way to accomplish this? What is the best practice for said activity?

Jamie

Pray Desai

Apr 21, 2016, 1:52:22 PM4/21/16

Replied privately.