JDBC Adapter

angie....@opensky.com.co

Sep 23, 2016, 3:36:50 PM9/23/16
Hi all,

I'm trying to connect to a Oracle database through SEC-JDBC Adapter but I have the result attached.

I think the adapter is not running properly. Please see the screenshots.

Thanks for your help.

result.PNG
jdbc adapter.PNG
sec.PNG
jdbc.config.PNG
handler.config.PNG
rmp connector.PNG

Ankita Shrinath

Sep 24, 2016, 4:45:00 PM9/24/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, angie....@opensky.com.co
Hi Angie,

Thank you for contacting Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support.

Following are the changes you need to make in configuration DBAgent.config file

Note that you must download the corresponding JDBC driver file.
1)Provide its path : (the path where JDBC driver file is present in your system).
2)the port:(1521).
3)and the name of the DB :(name of the DB you are using).

Please find the attached image.

Running Adapter:
you can run the Adapter by executing the rmp-sec-dbConector.jar from the installed path :
java -jar JDBC.jar

For more ref please visit the link :

Regards,

Ankita
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

JDBC config file.PNG

angie....@opensky.com.co

Sep 27, 2016, 10:47:11 AM9/27/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, angie....@opensky.com.co
Hi Ankita,

Thanks for your answer, but we already done those steps. We downloaded the corresponding driver to Oracle 12C and made the changes in the config file (as you can see in a previous screenshot that I sent).

I appreciate if you can give us some example refering to a Oracle 12C database.

I send the config file.

Regards.

DBAgent.config.txt

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 29, 2016, 1:42:50 AM9/29/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Angie Lorena Peraza Cárdenas
Hi Angie,

You are using Provider "BD Oracle (url not clear in screen-print) with port 1531)" and making post request. You need to make the post request to SEC Manager IP which is  127.0.0.1:4444 as per your shared scree-print.

Please make the post request to Manager Host with same query which is in curly braces.
If you still face problem, please share the logs with us which will be available on JDBC.jar running console window.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Shobhit Tripathi

Sep 29, 2016, 3:52:54 AM9/29/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Angie Lorena Peraza Cárdenas
Hi Angie,

As per the JDBC.config file send by you please make sure that you have to use well structured JDBC config file to get connected. Like -

#DBAgent Configuration
ORACLE_12C = {"sqlDriver" : "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver", "sqlSource" : "jdbc:oracle:thin:@carina:1531:ORAPRU","sqlDriverPath" : "D:/\secrmp/\adapters/\JDBC/\ojdbc7.jar"}

where D: = Use your drive directory where you have installed you Adapter.
There might be the other reasons as well. Please make sure that you have followed mention points -

1. Please check the IP address/port or domain/port (where server has been installed) should be passed correctly and it should be enabled by your firewall network to access. (both side from client to server and server to client). Use- ping or telnet command to check.
2. It is recommended to use same path for both SEC agent and Adapter so that it will be easier to communicate.
3. Make sure that provided destination path for the adapter is properly structured. (In your case please try with the address like this in sqlDriverPath- D:/\SEC-RunMyProcess/\Adapters/\..... this is basically for Windows for escaping special characters).
4. Make sure that #DBAgent Configuration does not consist of any white spaces.
5. Once you initiated the adapter properly please check in the connector or browser (http://localhost:8080) that  SEC and JDBC Adapter is running and displayed.

If you still facing the same problem please share us the log report either from the Adapter console window or log file (you can get it from the SEC agent folder i.e. sec-agent-zicatela-->log-->ragent).

Hope this helps you. Do not hesitate to revert it back.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit

angie....@opensky.com.co

Sep 29, 2016, 11:31:55 AM9/29/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, angie....@opensky.com.co
Thanks guys! Issue solved.

The initial problem was, as Pankaj said, that in the provider I had the ip from database server, so I changed it to the ip from sec manager server and the connection works ok. Next, I had to change de sqlSource to "jdbc:oracle:thin:@172.18.1.66:1531:ORAPRU"; I changed the host name to the ip from database server.

The sqlDriverPath it's ok, I'm working in a linux server.

Thanks so much for your help!