my buttons width I can't control

corey....@chasewebsolutions.com

Nov 11, 2013, 7:00:22 PM11/11/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

For my Approve Reject web interface screens, how do I control how wide my buttons are, they are running into each other, and I can't find a way to control the width.

Thanks
Corey

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2013, 1:12:58 AM11/12/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, corey....@chasewebsolutions.com
Hi Corey,
Please find attached screenshot.You can drag the three vertical lines in between the button to left or right to adjust the width on web interface.Or you can add empty widgets to adjust the alignment.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

web_interface.png

ad...@wakefieldfamily.org

Nov 12, 2013, 10:47:29 AM11/12/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, corey....@chasewebsolutions.com, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Hi,

See my attachments, my buttons are still not the right width. I have added empty widgets in between.

Attached is my web design form snippet where you see I have added the empty widgets, then the form in test mode where the buttons are still going full width.

buttons-issue.jpg
empty-widgets-in-between.jpg

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2013, 2:35:53 AM11/13/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, corey....@chasewebsolutions.com, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com, ad...@wakefieldfamily.org
Hi Corey,
You have added these buttons in section widget.So they are expanding as per above all widgets.(multi selection textboxes and list widget)
Add your button outside section.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu