MongoDB Instance Access

huw.wa...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2018, 8:33:58 AM7/25/18
Good Afternoon,

Is a new MongoDB instance created for each instance of RMP?

If so, is it possible to request the host/port of the database so that we could use a tool such as Robo 3T?

Thanks,

Huw

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 26, 2018, 6:07:30 AM7/26/18
Hi Huw,

No, new instance of MongoDB is not created for each account of RunMyProcess, access to collection is restricted to account in which it is created.

Kindly let us know business purpose of accessing the RunMyProcess MongoDB instance using tools such as Robo 3T.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Jul 27, 2018, 4:25:40 PM7/27/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, huw.wa...@gmail.com
Hi,

Awaiting for your response to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jul 30, 2018, 2:30:29 AM7/30/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, huw.wa...@gmail.com
Hi,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

huw.wa...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2018, 10:09:02 AM7/30/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, huw.wa...@gmail.com
Hi Both,

Thanks for your reply and apologies for the late response.

We've had some syncing issues between the collection and the process recently. I thought it would be quicker to use a tool such as Robo 3T or MongoDB Compass to quickly modify and visualise the data in order to fix the issues. I understand there are ways around this but I haven't managed to find a way that would be as quick and as easy as to use one tools mentioned.

If you've got any recommendations, please let me know.

Thanks,

Huw

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 30, 2018, 2:44:07 PM7/30/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, huw.wa...@gmail.com
Hi Huw,

Since this is an application/project specific query, we request you to raise a ticket on RunMyProcess support Portal, below is the link to access:-

Also kindly provide us below details while you create ticket:-
  1. Do you face this issue very frequently
  2. process id where you have implemented the functionality
  3. Instance id, in which this issue occur

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Thanks,

Huw

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

huw.wa...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 5:27:22 AM7/31/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, huw.wa...@gmail.com
Thanks again.

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble logging into the support account.

I have tried logging in with my email & password but I get the error - ''ERROR
Your login attempt has failed. Make sure the username and password are correct.''

I have also tried to request a support account. I get the generic email and then when I try to log on, I get the same error - ''ERROR
Your login attempt has failed. Make sure the username and password are correct.''

Please could you advise as to what the issue might be?

Thanks,

Huw

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 31, 2018, 9:07:21 AM7/31/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, huw.wa...@gmail.com
Hi Huw,

Kindly give the email id by which you are trying to access the RunMyProcess Support Portal also please share the request id (which you might have received during "request an account" form submission)

Also please make sure you are accessing the RunMyProcess Support Portal by registered RunMyProcess user email id as when you submit a request for account , it is being validated before providing access to the user.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Thanks,

Huw

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

huw.wa...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 10:03:47 AM7/31/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, huw.wa...@gmail.com
I am using huw.wa...@gmail.com.

I just receive a generic email which doesn't contain an ID

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 31, 2018, 10:09:26 AM7/31/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, huw.wa...@gmail.com
Hi Huw,

You are registered with this email id on RunMyProcess already under RunMyProcess Trial account. Kindly reset your password using "forgot your password".

Kindly let us know if you still face any issue.

Vitthal Jivrag