Hierarchical Organization

mastrod...@fater.it

Mar 17, 2014, 5:24:31 AM3/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Dear experts,

I'm a new RMP developer and I'm starting to use RMP to create a structured workflow.
I'm writing because I'm not be able to create a hierarchical organization like this:

Department1 Department2

Manager Mng1 Mng2

Supervisor Sup1 Sup2

Staff A, B, C D, E, F

for example:

if A is the initiator, Sup1 is the Supervisor and Mng1 the Manager
if E is the initiator, Sup2 is the Supervisor and Mng2 the Manager

I've read the guide and I've tried to use Entities and Role but I was not able.
How can I link the link between the step of the process and the Entities?
Should I create a Process for each Department?

Thanks in advance.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Mattia Mastrodicasa

Abdellatif Mharchi

Mar 17, 2014, 6:40:18 AM3/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mastrod...@fater.it
Hi Mattia,

You can create  scripted lanes.You define one entity Department and the roles "Staff", "Supervisor", "Manager".
The users belonging to the roles are determined dynamically
The following tutorial gives you more details:

Best regards,