I have a problem to embed an external page

Juan Carlos Escobar

Mar 6, 2023, 1:17:24 PM3/6/23
to RunMyProcess Developer Forum
I want to send a page in my interface specifically is this page

and I get a "connection refused error"
Captura de pantalla 2023-03-06 111412.png
my code is it:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
  <title> Mi Página De Rastreo </title>
</head>

<iframe src="https://www.msc.com/es/track-a-shipment"></iframe>

RunMyProcess Developer Forum

Mar 7, 2023, 11:21:30 AM3/7/23
to RunMyProcess Developer Forum, Juan Carlos Escobar

Hello,

The problem is with the browser you are using, which blocks iframes:
img4.jpg
You can either set your browser's options to allow iframes or, if you are using Chrome, add an extension. I use the Chrome extension iFrame Allow:

img5.jpg

I think it also helps to set the iframe tag to a specific size and title of the embedded window:
   <iframe src="https://www.msc.com/es/track-a-shipment" height="500" width="800" title="Juan's website"></iframe>

Best Regards,

Zdravko
RMP Support

Carlos Escobar

Mar 7, 2023, 12:47:39 PM3/7/23
to RunMyProcess Developer Forum

Thank you very much, it worked.

Finally I have a second problem, I want to do the same but with another web page, do you think there is a possible solution?

this is the website:

https://www.hapag-lloyd.com/en/online-business/track/track-by-container-solution.html

or

https://www.hapag-lloyd.com/en/home.html

RunMyProcess Developer Forum

Mar 13, 2023, 9:46:22 AM3/13/23
to RunMyProcess Developer Forum, Carlos Escobar
Hello,

Unfortunately, in this case it would not work, because on the web administrator end there are Content Security Policies (CSP) being implemented.
I have tried to modify the html widget with meta element definition for the content, but it does not work even by enforcing default-src to self...

Best regards,
RMP Support

Carlos Escobar

Mar 13, 2023, 9:53:23 AM3/13/23
to RunMyProcess Developer Forum
Ok, thank you.

Juan Carlos Escobar Enriquez

Tec. Sistemas Computacionales

Sistemas  |  Grupo La Nogalera

"Good Roots, Amazing Nuts!"

+52 (656) 843 3052
jesc...@lanogalera.biz
www.lanogalera.com
Enrique Pinocelli 9381, Juárez, Chihuahua 32695
facebook
linkedin
instagram
Committed in offering Nut-thing but the best!

"Notice of Confidentiality: This message is intended only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You should not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it for any purpose, or otherwise disclose its contents to any other person."

Thank you