Third Party API

sagar....@flowian.com

Jun 6, 2016, 2:29:50 AM6/6/16
Hello Team,

We are calling the RMP process from the third party web service.

We have created the web service. We are passing the java object in the XMl format in the body of the request.

But the response from RMP is "400 Bad Error".

We have set the authorization and all. We are sending the Data in the XML format.

Please see the below line for more details.

Response postresponse=basetarget.request().accept(MediaType.APPLICATION_ATOM_XML).acceptEncoding("UTF-8").header("Authorization", auth_str).post(Entity.xml(c));

I think the Content of the post request is something we are missing some part.

Any help in this would be appreciable.

Thanks and Regards,
Sagar

sagar....@flowian.com

Jun 6, 2016, 7:01:39 AM6/6/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Team,

We have successfully call the API of the CAPI in RMP. We are passing some information in the POST body. But not able to access it in the CAPI.

Could you please help me to capture the information sent from the Webservice as the POST body.

Regards,
Sagar

Murali

Jun 6, 2016, 8:08:46 AM6/6/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Can you please send us the code template you were using for the same and provide additional details of how you are testing it.

Also refer to attached template which has written for similar purpose.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
Java_Code_POST.txt

sagar....@flowian.com

Jun 17, 2016, 2:12:13 AM6/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Murali,

Instead of directly calling the process connector we have created one CAPI and now we are calling that CAPI with simple JSON body. The CAPI gets successfully called and also the process gets triggered but the data which we are passing to the CAPI is not visible in the parameters of the process instance.

How can I access the Data which is sent in the body of the request to the CAPI.
The method is POST and the Content-Type is Apllication/json.

When I am calling the CAPI i got 200 OK response but not able to find the Data which is sent in the body.

Could you please help me in this isse.

Regards,
Sagar

Murali

Jun 17, 2016, 7:56:36 AM6/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Attached is the code template that is being tested as a web service call to trigger the process, where in we are passing the Data in 'content' tag and can be verified from the Process instance Parameters section.

Let us know if this helps and provide the details of how you are calling the CAPI with additional references to suggest further.
POST content in process parameters.PNG
Web service - Process trigger.txt

Murali

Jun 17, 2016, 8:32:29 AM6/17/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

Adding to my previous reply, If you are using CAPI which is responsible to trigger the process and want the specific value to be populated in the process via CAPI;
then you need to pass/send that result(=value) as an INPUT to the connector's body content.