Drop Down List Not Updating in Process

cpspo...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2015, 3:44:15 PM9/16/15
RMP,

I am running a document routing process with an initiator revision stage (attached process diagram). The routing is a traditional routing process with a backward loop for the initiator revision.

The form that is routed includes multiple drop down lists that have initialization values. As the form routes through the approval process when a change is made it appears as the value at the next routing stage.

However when this form moves to the initiator for revision (through the backward loop, see process image), the value the initiator sets for the drop down list is not shown in the following process stage. It is like the initiator never changed the value. Even more curious is the fact that if you send the form back to the initiator for a second revision (second time through the backloop) it shows the value that was set in the first revision (first backloop), which did not appear in any of the in between stages.

Thank you for your assistance,
Chris

Form.tiff
Process.tiff

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 17, 2015, 6:59:59 AM9/17/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Chris Stephens
Hi Chris,

Please share your account details. We are working on this issue and will update you soon on this.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 23, 2015, 2:50:07 AM9/23/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Chris Stephens
Hi Chris,

Sorry for delay in response.
From the process screen print, this issue is not clear. Is it possible for you to replicate this scenario in a some test process and WI and give me temporary access to check/debug the issue so that I get more understanding and propose the solution/workaround.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 24, 2015, 7:19:40 AM9/24/15
to Chris Stephens, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Chris,

Please correct me if my understanding is not correct.

If you are accessing the WI by  ${P_task_url} , updated values are not showing though opening the same WI instance by "Process Report" -> " Open Form interface", updated values are displaying.

I will make some tests on this and will update you soon on this.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Chris Stephens <cpspo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Pankaj,

I have continued to do some digging on this problem and I found out that the issue looks like the values of the form located at ${P_task_url} is not being updated, but if you look at the form at the same stage of the process using the Process Report--> Open Form interface the form value is updated. I have attached screenshots of the form linked to P_task_url (Image 3) and the form linked to the Process Report interface (Image 2). The current process ID state when these screen shots were taken was 38 (as you will see in both the P_taks_url in image 3 and the Process Report screenshot in image 4). Why would the form linked to the P_tak_url not be updated?

Thanks Again,
Chris

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 26, 2015, 7:52:45 AM9/26/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Chris Stephens
Hi Chris,

I am not authorize to directly look in to your account process and I do not have the credential also. For this please contact your "RMP Account Manager" to get a professional support bucket.

I did make some test of a back-loop process in out test account and the values are routing properly ie. input box and list selected value. Attached is the process screen-print which is similar to your test process.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 1:41 AM, Chris Stephens <cpspo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pankaj,

I have rewritten this project into a more easily understandable process. This process is located in the project "TechMah- Backloop" on the TechMah interface. Please let me know if I have to do something to give you access to this project.

Best Regards,
Chris

8071_test_process.png