How to auto-select all values in a list?

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Mar 21, 2018, 12:53:39 AM3/21/18
Good day,

How to I make RMP to auto-select all values in a list?

I need to sent email to creator and automatically cc to a group of predefined users. This predefined users (number varies from 1 person - 6 persons) are based on the location which the creator will select.

When creator create a form and select a location, I managed to get the list of predefined users (eg: 2 names) from collection and put them into a list field call PlantManagers. (This field is hidden from user)

Problem is that once creator submit the form (which trigger the process), the PlantManagers field is not save in the form. When I check in the Process report for this record, this field name is not found in "Initial Parameters" tab and "Computed Parameters" tab.

I tested and found that the multiple values are only saved if the creator manually select all the values.

Please advice. thanks

Shraddha Pangantiwar

Mar 24, 2018, 3:15:40 AM3/24/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com
Hi Sir

Good day.

I tried to reproduce the case.
When I select a location, the list field of PlantManagers get set according to selected location.
and when I submit the form, I get all the users in PlantManagers field in the process report.

It would be helpful if you share the configuration details where you are setting the values in PlantMangers field and the Process configuration, so that we can guide you to solve this issue.

Best regards
Shraddha Pangantiwar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Mar 26, 2018, 6:51:08 AM3/26/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com
Hi Sir,

Awaiting for your response to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Mar 27, 2018, 1:58:56 AM3/27/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com
Good day,

As requested, attached is the field configurations

field setups.pdf

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 4, 2018, 7:44:33 PM4/4/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com
Hi,

To auto-select all values in variable based list, please refer to below code;

id_var_list.setSelectedValue('["value1","value2","value3"]');

Note:- List "mult-selection" checkbox is selected in list configuration.

Please refer to attached screen-print for reference.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 11:28 AM, yoke-leng.chan via Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community <suppor...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Good day,

As requested, attached is the field configurations
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---
1.png
2.png

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Apr 6, 2018, 5:23:40 AM4/6/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com
I have tried the .setSelectedValue('["value1","value2","value3"]'); but it is not working. The values are still not auto selected in the list field. Most probably it is because I do not know how to put the retrieved values from the collection into ('["value1","value2","value3"]'); I m not familiar with Javascript

But thanks to your sample code, I managed to find more info from RMP forum. I finally used the below RMPapplication.set to autoselect the values. It is now working as per I wanted and the values are saved into the process.

//-----auto select all the retrieved values
var my_selection = [];
for(i=0;i<result.length;i++)
{
my_selection.push(result[i].plant_manager);
}
RMPApplication.set("plant_manager", my_selection);

You can close this ticket. Thanks