Manual Review Process

krho...@joycedayton.com

Sep 30, 2013, 10:29:28 AM9/30/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I am new to RunMyProcess and am trying to set up a process where a Manual is uploaded for review and approval. I see the upload widget, but how do you select which users you need to send for review. Any input in getting this idea for a process up and running is greatly appreciated.

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 30, 2013, 10:49:19 AM9/30/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello,

Have a look at this post. It shows you how to assign the next task to a specific user.
If you want to assign the task to a role and not only a user, you need to create a list having as  type: Entities or Roles instead of USERS.
Then, you have to create a Role from the organization tab. You tick Dynamic Role.
And within your process, you assign the task to the Dynamic Role.
You add to the property role id within the config of your dynamic role task, the value of the selected Entities or Roles list from your web interface.

Regards,