Link in email

banerjee...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2015, 3:02:24 AM1/5/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi team,

In my web interface i have email activity which is initiated if user choose no as action. Now i want a link in the email so that when the user receives this email and then he can click on the link and check its ticket so i was using the following

Please click on this link <a href = "${get_next_url(17,false)}">here</a> to access the ticket.

The problem is when the user choose no action then before that there is no manual activity so if use this then while clicking on the link it shows this Not Found ! The URL you requested can't be found !

Because before it there is no manual activity was initiated .

So please tell me how can give a link in the email without initiating manual activity.

So please help.....

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 5, 2015, 5:27:10 AM1/5/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Somjit Banerjee
Hi Somjit,

Thank you for contacting RunMyProcess Support.

In  web interface if a manual activity is not initiated, it will not be accessible as the WI Instance did not initialize that screen that is attached to the manual tasks.

Could you explain more why you are accessing the manual activity that is not initiated.

Thanks,
Pankaj Kumar

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Somjit Banerjee

Jan 5, 2015, 5:31:35 AM1/5/15
to Pankaj Kumar, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Pankaj,

According to some of my requirement in my web interface as well as in the process i have flow where user has the options to either choose none or move to super user.

When the user choose none the case is closed and an email is generated , now here i want to know that can i have a link that can access the wi through email??? when none is selected...

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 5, 2015, 6:17:52 AM1/5/15
to Somjit Banerjee, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Somjit,

When the user choose "none", the case is closed, in the generated mail you can give the previously executed manual activity id where "none" is selected, it will open in the read only form.

Thanks,
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 6, 2015, 1:55:08 AM1/6/15
to Somjit Banerjee, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Somjit,

If the manual activity is not initiated, that url will not be accessible so referring that link in the email will redirect to "it shows this Not Found ! The URL you requested can't be found !" page.

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Kumar

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Somjit Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Pankaj,

I said earlier there is no manual activity before none, the only thing here even if none is being choosen and no manual activity is initiated the status will be closed.

So is it possible what am i asking for to have a link in the email activity without manula activity is being initated... ????

Thanks and Regards
Somjit Banerjee