P_index and multi instances loop in parallel

con...@trustinvest.fr

Apr 15, 2015, 12:37:18 PM4/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I have a multi-instance sub-process loop running in parallel in order to affect a sub-process to each members of a lane individually.

Let's say that all lane's members are in the array "evaluators" which is the array passed to the loop (as condition).

How can I pass in input of each sub-process, the login of each user of the lane.
Can I use something like evaluators[P_value].login as input variable ? Is P_value working with parallel loops ?

Tejas Laddha

Apr 16, 2015, 2:50:51 AM4/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi There,

Assuming that you need to pass variable value as an input to sub-process.
In that case you can use "P_index" as a input variable of your parent process(in your case "${evaluators[P_index].login")}".
Also make sure that you have checked "Send variable" in a start a sub-process tab.

Hope this will be helpful to you.
Please feel free to ask your doubts.

Thanks and Regards,
Tejas Laddha
Fujitsu RunMyPropcess

Thanks and Regards,
Tejas Laddha
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Contact Trustinvest

Apr 16, 2015, 11:48:54 AM4/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Tejas,
Many thanks for your contribution.
Regards

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.