Incorrect validation of approvals array

toni.vida...@gmail.com

May 28, 2014, 5:33:28 AM5/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi guys,

I have a multi-step flow with dynamic arrays of users to approve each manual task. I have discovered when array only have one approval user , the flow crash with the following error missage:

Task "GATE 4" (id: 17[0] - status: ABORTED):
Expression {array_approvals_gate_4.mail} evaluates to x...@gmail.com which is not a valid array.

Thanks in advance,

Toni

Gareth Thiveux

May 28, 2014, 6:48:17 AM5/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Toni,

As mentionned by the error message, the problem is that an array is expected, but you give a simple string instead.
You need to pass ["x...@gmail.com"] instead of  x...@gmail.com.

Are you using the Freemarker transpose function ?

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

toni.vida...@gmail.com

May 28, 2014, 9:28:20 AM5/28/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Gareth,

we have one composite api initializing the approval arrays. In addition, for each validation task we add these arrays to loop sequentially.

I send you some screenshots.

Thanks.

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 12:48:17 PM UTC+2, Gareth Thiveux wrote:
> Hi Toni,
>

> As mentionned by the error message, the problem is that an array is expected, but you give a simple string instead.
> You need to pass ["x...@gmail.com"] instead of  x...@gmail.com.
>

> Are you using the Freemarker transpose function ?
> ᐧ
>

> Regards,
>

> Gareth THIVEUX
>

> Customer Solutions Engineer