Process Report

shashan...@flowian.com

Apr 6, 2020, 1:34:23 AM4/6/20
Hello,
How can we show process request in report by there process status.
Is there any internal parameter because doing from script is not working because ant stage if process is aborted we are unable to add it in aborted filter.We have to modify the status if process is aborted.
Because if we are using rmp status in group by it is showing in different format as below instead of no how can we show name like aborted completed pending
Thanks & Regards,
Shashank

RunMyProcess Support

Apr 6, 2020, 4:44:16 AM4/6/20
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hi Shashank,

There are two ways to create such a report:

1. Using the status variable in your process:- In the process, you should update the value of a status variable at each step (use error event on activities and update status to aborted). Also, create a measure of status variable. In the process report, you can use "status" (measure) in "group by" field. This will help you in showing requests grouped by their status.

2. Using default feature:- In the process report, you can use default "status" in "group by" field. This also shows the requests grouped by their status but using status code (as per your screenshot). Each process status in RMP has a status ID. 301 status ID stands for Aborted.

Kindly let us know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

shashan...@flowian.com

Apr 6, 2020, 6:39:49 AM4/6/20
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hello,
But instead of status code is it possible to show Name of status using second way.
Thanks & Regards,
Shashank

RunMyProcess Support

Apr 9, 2020, 6:03:23 AM4/9/20
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hi Shashank,

The default feature doesn't allow any modification. It can only be created using the status code. For name of the status, you will have to use first way of maintaining status at each step in the process.