SEC agent dones't work

wangshu...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2015, 1:32:00 AM3/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello, I'm have installed and configured Connector Agent on my windows server.
But when I run the runagent.bat, it failed with an error. I will attach a JPG file of the cmd and the log file of the SEC agent.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks.
ragent.log
runagent.JPG

aja...@runmyprocess.com

Mar 18, 2015, 4:12:01 AM3/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, wangshu...@gmail.com
Hello There,

I would request you to clarify few points below :

1. Is this a fresh installation?
2. Was it working before and has stopped working recently?
3. Have you or your network team done any changes to your network (LAN) such as IP change or port change?
4. Could you please check whether outgoing call to IP address 174.129.212.17 on port 4433 (TCP) is already open from your SEC server?

Regards,

Arvind Jadaun
Fujitsu RunMyprocess Support

shaping tomorrow with you
www.Fujitsu.com

rik...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2015, 4:05:27 PM3/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, wangshu...@gmail.com
Hi,

My SEC/JDBC adapter combo have also stopped working. The installation and processes have been in use daily for many months now and operating without a hitch. The SEC status shows it running and JDBC protocol registered (see attached image) but the query to the DB from RMP connector yields an error (see attached image).

Has there been a change on your side in the last day that may be causing this? Please suggest remedy.

Best,

Rishi
SEC_Status.png
SQL_SEC_Error.png

rik...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2015, 4:25:15 PM3/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, wangshu...@gmail.com, rik...@gmail.com
SEC connection to RMP seems to be back up.

Thanks

wangshu...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2015, 10:51:03 PM3/18/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, wangshu...@gmail.com
Hi,

This is the first time I use SEC and run the SEC agent. It has never worked well on my local server. And I have already opened my firewall for the SEC.

My local server is Windows OS.
Is there any other things need to be done on local server before I use SEC? I have done all that written in the SEC manual.

在 2015年3月18日星期三 UTC+9下午5:12:01,Arvind Jadaun写道:

Arvind Jadaun

Mar 19, 2015, 2:39:52 AM3/19/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, wangshu...@gmail.com
Hello There,

Let me share installation guidelines again. Hoping that you are following these guidelines step by step.

http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Integration_Guide/SEC/Installation_Guide

Apart from this, You may also want to check on few troubleshooting steps which has worked for few scenarios. If in case you do not have permission or you are unable to do it, you may want to check with your local networking team.

Troubleshooting Areas:

1.       Check on your hosts file whether it has RMP server details.

Windows hosts file path: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Linux/Unix: /etc/hosts

2.       Add or update windows firewall rules : Steps below are true for Windows 7

Refer this link for screenshots:

http://www.7tutorials.com/manage-rules-windows-firewall-advanced-security

1)      Go to Control Panel.

2)      Click System and Security.

3)      Click Windows Firewall.

4)      Click Advanced Settings.

5)      Click Inbound Rules and select New Rule.

6)      Select Port and click Next.

7)      Select either TCP or UDP and either All Local Ports or Specific Local Ports.

8)      Click Next.

9)      Select either Allow the Connection, Allow the Connection If Secure, or Block the Connection.

10)   Click Next.

11)   Select either Domain, Private, or Public profile.

12)   Click Next.

13)   Enter a Name and Description of the rule.

14)   Click Finish.

3.       Check if Java path is set properly.

4.       Check if you are able to telnet RMP server.  Here is the command

telnet 174.129.212.17 4433

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

wangshu...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2015, 3:05:46 AM3/19/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, wangshu...@gmail.com
Hi,

Thank you for your help.

It seems that the error occurred because of my filewall rules.

I fixed it but I got a new error.

19 3 2015 15:51:27,795 [main] WARN com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection - Frame error
com.google.dataconnector.protocol.FramingException: Unexpected frame start read
at com.google.dataconnector.protocol.FrameReceiver.readFrame(FrameReceiver.java:108)
at com.google.dataconnector.protocol.FrameReceiver.readOneFrame(FrameReceiver.java:90)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection.authorize(SdcConnection.java:248)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection.connect(SdcConnection.java:169)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.Client.parseFlagsValidateAndConnect(Client.java:119)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.Client.main(Client.java:179)
19 3 2015 15:51:27,795 [main] FATAL com.google.dataconnector.client.Client - Connection failed.
com.google.dataconnector.util.ConnectionException: Authorization failed
at com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection.connect(SdcConnection.java:170)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.Client.parseFlagsValidateAndConnect(Client.java:119)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.Client.main(Client.java:179)
19 3 2015 15:51:27,795 [main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.util.ShutdownManager - Issuing shutdown for com.google.dataconnector.client.ResourcesFileWatcher
19 3 2015 15:51:27,795 [main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.util.ShutdownManager - Issuing shutdown for com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter
19 3 2015 15:51:27,795 [main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.util.ShutdownManager - Issuing shutdown for com.google.dataconnector.protocol.FrameSender
19 3 2015 15:51:27,795 [com.google.dataconnector.protocol.FrameSender] INFO com.google.dataconnector.protocol.FrameSender - Sending frames shutting down
java.lang.InterruptedException
at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.reportInterruptAfterWait(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.poll(Unknown Source)
at com.google.dataconnector.protocol.FrameSender.run(FrameSender.java:153)

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks.

wangshu...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2015, 4:32:43 AM3/19/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, wangshu...@gmail.com
This is my config file.
localConfig.xml

Arvind Jadaun

Mar 19, 2015, 7:02:38 AM3/19/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, 王帅尧
Hello There,

For the sake of our records. May I kindly request you to provide your details such as your name, contact and organization.

Regards,

Arvind Jadaun
Fujitsu RunMyprocess Support

shaping tomorrow with you