I am getting "Error loading supervision request" for my projects and I cannot update collection if use certain method

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Sep 26, 2017, 5:44:49 AM9/26/17
I recently got error "Error loading Supervision Request" (PIC1). I think it started to happened after I try to do a mass upload in the backoffice screen to re-update the customer info in the customer collection in a project in LIVE MODE and got error saying that I am not authorised. But I got no problem if I used the same backoffice screen to manually add/update/delete a customer in LIVE MODE.

My colleague id can do the mass uplaod without problem. My colleague and I are having the Admininistrator and Designers Roles. These roles are in the project Access rights – Designer & Supervisor

1) Where else to check why I cannot run the mass upload
2) Why and how to stop the error "Error loading Supervision Request"

Attached is the error and mass upload design

Error and design.pdf