Scrolling report row on Mobile Brower

dipal...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2017, 11:54:26 AM11/15/17
Hello,

I am not able click the arrow buttom to see other columns of my report. Please see the screenshot. Is there a specific CSS setting I need to add?

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dipal

file.jpeg

Prachi Chandak

Nov 15, 2017, 12:12:56 PM11/15/17
to Dipal Patel, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Dipal,

There is no need of any CSS to activate the arrows to see details. I have checked from my end and I am able to click the arrow.
May I know on which browser you are trying this. It may also depend on phone (Android/iPhone).

Please check once again and let me know if you still have same issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipal Patel

Nov 15, 2017, 12:15:20 PM11/15/17
to Prachi Chandak, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Prachi,

I tried on Safari on iPhone.

Thanks,

Dipal

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 10:24 PM, <dipal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am not able click the arrow buttom to see other columns of my report. Please see the screenshot. Is there a specific CSS setting I need to add?

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dipal

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

dipal...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2017, 3:09:32 PM11/15/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, pcha...@runmyprocess.com, dipal...@gmail.com
Hello,

I tried on Chrome on iPhone and I still see same behavior.

dipal...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2017, 4:21:52 PM11/15/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, pcha...@runmyprocess.com, dipal...@gmail.com
Hello,

I just noticed, even the tabs I cannot switch on mobile browser. It shows up and down arrow stacked on each other but on clicking nothing happens.

Thanks,

Dipal

Prachi Chandak

Nov 17, 2017, 9:02:49 AM11/17/17
to Dipal Patel, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Dipal,

We are checking with the issue. Will get back to you soon.

Please feel free to ask for any further query.

Thank you for contacting us.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Ghanshyam Mule

Nov 24, 2017, 9:53:53 AM11/24/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, dipal...@gmail.com
Hi Dipal,

I have checked from my end and I am able to click the arrow. I have report consists of three column. When  i tried to open report on safari browser in IPhone.
 Initially only two columns are visible but after clicking on arrow i can see all three columns on report. The arrow in screen is not disabled. Please find attached image.

Can you please cross verify again?
Please feel free to contact us.

regards,
Ghanshyam
scr1.jpg
scr2.jpg

Dipal Patel

Nov 26, 2017, 9:15:57 AM11/26/17
to Dipen Raval, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello,

It’s still not working for my implementation. How can we troubleshoot?

Thanks,

Dipal

On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 1:09 AM Dipen Raval <dra...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Dipal,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipal Patel

Nov 29, 2017, 3:17:27 PM11/29/17
to Ghanshyam Mule, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Ghanshyam,

I am available tomorrow from 1 PM - 3 PM EST. Monday I am open from 11 AM through 4 PM EST as well.

Thanks,

Dipal

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 3:09 PM, Ghanshyam Mule <gm...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Dipal,

Can we have screen sharing session in order to troubleshoot your issue. Please let us know your availability with  time details.

Best regards,
Ghanshyam
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipal Patel

Dec 5, 2017, 10:10:20 AM12/5/17
to Ghanshyam Mule, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Ghanshyam,

We discussed this when we had screen share session. I tried the app already and I see the same behavior. I am still awaiting access to support portal to open the case.

Thanks,

Dipal

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:43 AM, Ghanshyam Mule <gm...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi  Dipal,

As per our discussion,we had tried to reproduce scenario form our side but didn't facing issue as you were facing.(Arrow is disabled on report in the mobile view).

Could you please  try to open  your application in RunMyProcess  App on your mobile(Iphone/Android) instead of testing it on developer console mobile view & share result with us.

We are waiting for your reply.

Please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Ghanshyam

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Prachi Chandak <pcha...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hello Dipal,

As per discussion in last hangout session with Ghanshyam, You are going to create a ticket on SFDC.
Can we consider this issue as completed one? Kindly let us know if you are satisfied with the assistance provided by our team.

 Please feel free to contact us for other query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipal Patel

Dec 5, 2017, 11:31:29 AM12/5/17
to Ghanshyam Mule, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Ghanshyam,

Here is the screenshot from mobile view. I cannot change tabs or click on arrow button on a row to view more columns. I see bunch of errors on developer tools.

Thanks,

Dipal
Inline image 1

dipal...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2017, 10:16:35 AM12/19/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, dipal...@gmail.com

Hello, Any update on this? I also have not received the support credentials to log issue on support site.

Thanks,

Dipal

Prachi Chandak

Dec 22, 2017, 1:58:27 AM12/22/17
to Dipal Patel, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Dipal,

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

We are in contact with our sales team and trying to get it done soon.
Please wait till our next update. We will come back to you soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Thanks,

Dipal

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Prachi Chandak

Jan 2, 2018, 5:49:07 AM1/2/18
to Dipal Patel, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Dipal,

We have reproduced this issue from our side we are not getting any error. Kindly check report functionality at your end and revert us your feedbcak.

Please feel free to contact us for any other query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipal Patel

Jan 2, 2018, 9:27:06 AM1/2/18
to Prachi Chandak, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Prachi,

When you say you reproduced the issue, you too were not able to change to other tabs and see columns from far right? If so, that is the issue we are seeing. Errors is secondary, first we want to be able to switch to different tabs and be able to view other columns.

Thanks,

Dipal