Urgent - interface web loop

mati...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2018, 2:33:02 PM6/15/18
Urgente

Buenos tardes, acabo de guardar unos cambios en la interfaz web pero cuando quiero volver a ingresar no me carga ningun componente ni el historial, por lo tanto no puedo volver atras

que puedo hacer???

Shraddha Pangantiwar

Jun 25, 2018, 6:37:27 AM6/25/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mati...@gmail.com
Hi Matias

Apologies for the delay in response.

Are you still facing the same issue?
If yes, can we have a screen sharing session to check the issue?

Best Regards
Shraddha Pangantiwar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

matias.feder...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2018, 10:09:25 AM6/25/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, mati...@gmail.com

Good morning, I still have the same problem, my skype account is matyfg21

Dipen Raval

Jul 25, 2018, 4:57:08 PM7/25/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias garcia
Hi Matias,

Extremely sorry for the delay in response.

Since there is a change in the policy of RunMyProcess Public Support community, We can not access your account without a proper contract/agreement.

Also If you want to take our help please contact  RunMyProcess Sales team to purchase the hours of "professional support", once you have the contract/hours, the RunMyProcess team will work on your account to resolve it and charge you for the hours spent.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess